My friend Madam Cholet aka Lizzie from Lalaland fame, has challenged me to write 6 unimportant things about me.
Here goes and not in any particular order either.
- I am a Star Trek addict. I love it, can't get enough of it.
- I love to read sci-fi/fantasy books. Lord of the Rings is my all time fave but will read anything along those lines. I have a soft spot for Anne McCaffrey's books.
- I am a patchwork magazine junkie. I love them and can't wait for them to arrive in the post. I buy mainly American and Australian ones as the UK produced ones are pretty naff.
- I love my teddy bears.
- I love to blow bubbles when I am feeling stressed or even when I'm not. It is so relaxing to watch those bubbles floating away on the wind. Sad I know but it's better than prozac.
- I love to be outside in nature. I love the sunsets, sunrises, the sea, fields, wild flowers, anything really.
- OK I know she only wanted 6 things but I've added 7. I love planes. Fast jets and air shows that sort of thing.